You would like to learn German and apply for a language visa?
We are happy to support you in this process. There are two possibilities:
- For persons requiring a visa who would like to stay in Germany for more than 90 days and take part in a language course.
Study-preparatory language visa
- For people who want to study at a university in Germany.
- To prepare for the German Language Test for University Admission (DSH) – level C1.
What do you have to do?
You will receive important details about the application on the website of the German mission abroad (Foreign Office, Embassy, Consulate) in your country. Experience shows that it takes 3-4 months to obtain the visa.
- inform yourself at the German mission abroad about all regulations, requirements and documents you have to submit (online or by phone). Some embassies require basic language skills before you can obtain a language visa. Please find out if you are eligible for a visa even if you are an absolute beginner.
- make an appointment with the German mission in your country – ask which documents you need to bring to this appointment.
- contact us and register for an intensive course via our website. Please be sure to include your nationality and ID number.
- you will receive an email from us with information about our courses, payment and whatever else you are interested in. The total course fee for the requested course duration must be paid in advance.
- after receipt of payment you will receive the following documents from us, which you have to submit to the embassy: a certificate of enrollment in an intensive course (20 lessons per week) and a receipt of payment.
In case of visa refusal:
- Notify us in writing at least 14 days before the start of the course that you will not be able to attend the course or that the start of the course will be postponed.
- Send us the rejection letter from the embassy.
- You will receive a credit minus 100€ processing fee.
- A refund after the start of the course is excluded.